How to Consign
Click HERE for our most current consignor agreement.
What We Look For
Clothing should be in “ready to wear” condition. Please look over your items carefully. Items with stains, holes, pilling, or signs of wear will not be accepted.
- We do not accept clothing that is wrinkled and not laundered
- Shoes: No scratches or toe marks; No slippers; Boots and open-toed shoes/sandals are accepted seasonally
- Belts: No scratches, new condition, did not come with a garment
- Purses: no pen marks, stains, scratches, or wear on straps or bottom, purses must be completely emptied
- For various reasons we are unable to accept the following items:
- Outfit Sets
- Men’s suits or sport coats
- Women’s suits
- Phone accessories
- Furniture/household items
- Brands we will not accept: And1, AthleTech, Athletic Works, Avia, Basic Editions, Beijo, Celebrity Pink, Cherokee, Delia’s, Faded Glory, George, Heritage, Jaclyn Smith, JCP, Juicy Couture, l.e.i., Lee Riders, Miley Cyrus, No Boundaries, OP, Route 66, So Wear it Declare it, Star City, Starter, SJB Active, White Stag, etc.
Clothing should be in season and no more than 3 years old.
Brands that sell quickly.
7 For All Mankind, Abercrombie & Fitch, Adidas, Aldo, American Eagle, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Big Star, Born, Buckle, Calvin Klein, Chico’s, Christopher & Banks, Clarks, Coach, Coldwater Creek, Columbia, Croft & Barrow, Daytrip, Eddie Bauer, Express, Fossil, Free People, Gap, Hollister, J. Crew, Joe’s Jeans, Keen, L.L. Bean, Lucky Brand, Lucy, LuLaRoe, LuLuLemon, Maurices, MEK Denim, Merrell, Miss Me, Nike, The North Face, Patagonia, Ralph Lauren, Reebok, Rock Revival, The Sak, Sanuk, Silver, Sperry, Talbots, True Religion, UGG, Under Armour, Vanity, Vera Bradley, Victoria’s Secret & Many More
Our Inspection Process
- We accept consignment Monday through Saturday, NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY.
- No consignment will be accepted on Sunday
- We will look at 25 items per consignor per day. Items should be thoughtfully chosen and folded nicely. Items brought in garbage bags will not be accepted.
- Our employees look over every items carefully to ensure items are ready to wear and fit our criteria.
- Any items we can not accept will be returned to you that day.
When your items sells the money goes directly onto your account. You receive 40% of the sale price and 50% of the sale price of items that sell over $30. To use your money on account, you can use it as store credit or withdraw all or some of your account in cash.
What Happens After the Consignment Period
- Once your items are keyed into our system, they have 90 days to sell
- Items priced over $50 will be pulled from the floor and you will receive a call with the option to pick up or have the item donated
- Items under $50 become property of the store
- Itemized donation records are not kept for individual tax purposes
Please contact us if you have any additional questions here or call us 515-232-9053.